El Shaddai Congregation is founded on the revelation of who Yeshua is as the Messiah. Upon this foundation we have established five pillars that support our community life.
These five pillars are:
- Jewish Calling
- Covenant Relationships
- Word of God and Power of the Spirit
- Prophetic Intercession
- We believe that discipleship is a lifelong process where we are being made into the image of Yeshua the Messiah as our Redeemer (Savior) and Rabbi (Teacher).
- We believe that the Word of God spoken to Moses, the prophets of Israel, and the disciples of Yeshua is the central authority of the discipleship process.
- We believe that we are to fulfill what Yeshua, himself, said, “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations.”
- Recognizing Yeshua the Messiah as the Son of God and a first century Jewish man, we believe that Biblical Jewish life and practice is a covenantal responsibility for Jewish believers in Yeshua and is relevant to building faith in a New Covenant community of Jews and Gentiles. Yeshua as one of Abraham’s descendants is the Light of the World first to His people Israel and also to the nations of the earth.
- Throughout the Scriptures, God and man have built relationships with one another based on covenantal principles of integrity and accountability. Our community is built upon our loyalty and mutual accountability to Adonai and one another.
- We believe God has made His life and power available to us in His Word (Tanakh and Brit Chadashah). We believe we are being transformed into the righteousness of God by the in-dwelling power of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) as we meditate upon the Scriptures.
- We believe that God called Israel to be a nation of priests and a holy people and that Yeshua epitomizes and fulfills that priestly function. As we grow in the likeness of His priestly example, we believe that the primary goal of our congregational gatherings is to worship and intercede for the will of Adonai to be done on earth as it is in heaven.